Fees & Guest Dosing
Treatment Centers of America has created simple and easy to understand payment options for each patient. Our patients can pay for treatment on a daily basis, weekly or monthly.
Say Goodbye To Confusing Fee Schedules!
- NO FEE: New patient intakes
- NO FEE: Patients transferring from other programs.
The daily fee will be required at time of intake
- NO FEE: Weekly/monthly drug screens or for annual physicals.
Discounted Fayetteville/Newnan Fees:
To better serve those living in the Fayette and Newnan areas, we’re happy to offer you an additional discount on our treatment services. Contact our offices for more information.
Newnan Daily Rate: $10.00 per day (No additional fees)
Fayette Daily Rate: $11.00 per day (No additional fees)
Augusta/Panama City Fees:
- Flat Daily Fee: $14.00 per day
- Weekly Fee: $12.50 per day (Paying in advance for 7-days–your most affordable option)
- Day-To-Day Fee: $14.00 per day
- Day-To-Day Fee: $12.00 per day (No additional fees)
Every Treatment Centers of America location accepts cash payment or you may choose to use MasterCard, Visa, American Express or Discover. Please note that Treatment Centers of America does not accept personal checks.
Great News! Patients, in our South Georgia clinics, paying by the week or month will receive a 10% discount on the fee to be deducted at the time of payment!
Guesting Dosing Information
Every Treatment Centers of America location gladly accepts patients needing to guest dose. Visiting patients will find a beautiful facility and will receive the best customer service available.
Each patient’s home clinic will need to schedule guest dosing via phone and fax prior to arrival at your local Treatment Centers of America location.
Each patient’s home clinic must fax signed copy of guest dosing request form including the signature of the Medical Doctor or verbal order from the Medical Doctor.
Home clinics must provide the following patient identifying information:
- Full name
- Social security number
- Driver’s license/ID card state and number
- Date of birth
- Dose level/Medical status
- Phase level and dosing schedule
- Other, as requested
- The initial (one time) guest dosing admission fee is $25.00 plus daily dosing fee of $14.00. Each day thereafter is charged as a daily dosing fee.
Patients returning to our clinic for guest dosing will only be responsible for the daily fee of $14.00.
If you should have any questions or concerns in regards to guest dosing please do not hesitate to contact the location near you.